Thursday, March 31, 2011

I've Arrived

     Just to let all of you know. I have arrived safely. The flight, although long, wasn't that bad. I'm very tired from it nonetheless. I navigated the airport, both Terminal 1 and 2, and connected with another student from Carthage. From there, we managed to find the proper shuttle bus to our hotel, and the elusive internet connection. From here, I need a shower, a nap, and a meal (non airline food), and not in that order. I'll check in with more news from a Nerd in Japan, hopefully within the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you made it there safely sweetheart! I attempted to write this last night, but my phone did not want to cooperate. So here is take two. I hope that you are sleeping well, and I look forward to talking to you!. :)

    ReplyDelete